TWITTER

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

2009 has been a great year 2 me. Played hard, mugged hard and had uncountable fun times. Jokes filled up my days. Laughing @ others may be bad but we weren't the only ones who made a joke out of it. Recalling back, it was still as funny as ever. Especially the act out scene by someone. Haha. Confirn funny but it was an inside joke. Times have been tough to mug hard amongst ourselves, 2 compete 2 strive 4 the better for ourselves. Have been tough but we've overcome it at last. And now we're enjoying while waiting. To thank that I have my girls with me all these while: mugging, playing, joking, bbqing. More 2 come in 2010. 2009 is and was wonderful but 2010 will be better. I miss school, friends and my girls. Of cos' those teachers who aided in our mugging period ^^ .... Tbc after the countdown tonight..
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment