TWITTER

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Stayover @ West Coast since Christmas night till Sunday. Fun! We had the entire house to ourselves but it was really scary because there's alot of doors that we have to lock if we were to leave the house. Thank god there was unlimited supply of food and drinks! Heihei. Cooked maggie and opened canned food on the first morning. And uncle came back to bring us to visit Lucky! Then back again.............................................................
The Chocolate Fondue Challenge! HAHAHA!
(Caution! caution! caution!) Do not watch if you will vomit easily.
The following video displays unsightful scenes.

EXTREMELY UNGLAM VIDEO ):

Had my new haircut yesterday @ cwp. it's extremely short now ): my hair's ruinned cos 2 of my hairstylist came to trim my hair. because i had no idea how do i want my hair to be cut! tsktsk... i will rot at home till my hair grows longer ):

No comments:

Post a Comment