TWITTER

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Omg! Guess who I saw @ cwp today! Lol. Funny ttm! Anyway, at last I went out after a million years! I had foot reflexology today again, and at last I went out to get materials and sent my stuffs for printing. I feel bad for delaying this shit. Ughh. Shit, idk how much will my bill be this month cos I've been surfing the net ttm through phone and receiving lots of pushmail. Sigh. I hope it's not that much. Oh, results will be out next week too. Sigh. A bad day..

At last I cleared my books and notes. At last.. I seriously thought I might retain so I couldn't bear to dump it up to date. But at last, it's cleared! It took me 3 days, I think. Dump all the useless stuffs and packed the useful notes for my dear cousins! Hahaha! And of cos the books to younger cousins, I rlly rlly hope they won't dump those books lor! Esp. Those physics books! Those were like treasures lor. Hmm.. I should actually give it to the school teachers ley. Wouldn't it be more useful?... Tsktsk. I just hope my cousins would keep it at least. Else, I'd cry lo!! I sound damn exaggerating! But who would bear it lor. Seriously, imagine u spent like at least 500bux on books just for a year or actually lesser then just dump after using plus the books have provided great help! Sigh. So be it... I'm sad ): HAHAHA!!!

I need 2 get a lot if stuffs before school starts! Rearrange the room, add new funitures... At least I've gotten myself lots of bags and shoes! Shall put them into good use! Heihei. Ah! And a planner!!!!

Walau, I sound like ... U get what I mean, I know.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment