TWITTER

Wednesday, January 6, 2010





Overdued photos up at the same site again! Too lazy to upload it all at here.
Results will be out next week already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Out with the girls yesterday, no the day before. Caught a movie before heading for my shopping time with Yanshan. Extremely happy cos' bought new stuffs again, but i spent 100bux again. Sigh. Sis brought home my Wii set last night, finally! Happy to the max lor! And there goes my pay already ): 350bux for wii and 300bux for mom, that's way more than my pay lor. i wonder where the money actuall come from. HAHA! Sigh, no more shopping anymore. All my money goes back to zero again, sigh. tsktsk. i have to live with my allowance again ):

Out tomorrow again with the usual people, hopefully it's fun. HAHA! More pictures up sooooon!

P.s/ my dear cousins, get the url from me to take a look at the photos and videos!





No comments:

Post a Comment